Training codeCGACTASSCESpoken LanguageEnglishLanguage MaterialsEnglishDayparts4Price€1.300,00excl. VAT No extra costs.
With an Incompany training you have several advantages:
- You choose the location
- You experience the training with your colleagues, so it is always in line with your practice
- The trainer can tailor explanations, examples and assignments to your organization
- In consultation exercises can be adapted to organization-specific questions
Request more information or a quote.
What is CCC Cloud Technology Associate including exam voucher
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Cloud Technology Associate™ certification enables professionals to operate effectively in a Cloud environment, demonstrating an understanding of the key conceptsand relevant terminology. It works as the ideal foundation for those interested in advancing their careers with professional-level certifications.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
Cloud’s difference in relationship to traditional IT has led to a significant effort by organizations to upskill, re-skill and re-train so as to not get lost in their process of digital transformation. While there is no secret formula for succeeding in the cloud, there is one thing organizations recognize as essential: hiring the right specialists.
The industry-recognized CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification ensures you obtain the basic skill set and knowledge of Cloud and virtualization needed to make an impact. This is done throughits strong emphasis on the importance of exchanging experiences and information gathered on the topics in discussion. The activities included not only add context to the content but also help you build the required confidence to apply the knowledge in practical scenarios.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
This training includes a voucher for the official, internationally recognized exam.
The costs of the exam voucher are included in the price of the training. Shortly after the start of the training you will receive a voucher with which you can reserve your exam.
Bear in mind that you must plan your exam at least 5 working days in advance.
For more info check: https://academy.capgemini.nl/en/topic/exams-capgemini-academy
Who should attend CCC Cloud Technology Associate including exam voucher
The following departments benefit from CCC Cloud Technology Associate-certified professionals:
- Research & Development
CCC Cloud Technology Associate jobs include:
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Database Administrators
- IT Analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Managers
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Technology Enthusiasts & Entrepreneurs
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Technology Associate-certified, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include the business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as risk mitigation measures
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Exam duration (minutes): 60 min
- % extra time for non-native speakers: 0%
- Number of exam questions: 40
- Minimum to pass out of total questions: 25
- Exam style: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
e-CF competences with this course
At Capgemini Academy we believe in transparency and clarity in the training landscape. That is why, in the table below, we show you to which e-CF competence this training or certification contributes. For more information about how to use the e-Competence Framework read more here. If you want to know how you can apply the e-CF within your organization, read more on this page.
|A.7.Technology Trend Monitoring|
|D.3.Education and Training Provision|