Training codeCGAVPM-DCDSpoken LanguageDutchLanguage MaterialsDutchDayparts12Price€2.995,00excl. VAT No extra costs.
With an Incompany training you have several advantages:
- You choose the location
- You experience the training with your colleagues, so it is always in line with your practice
- The trainer can tailor explanations, examples and assignments to your organization
- In consultation exercises can be adapted to organization-specific questions
Request more information or a quote.
What is IPMA-D Projectmanagement training
Are you at the beginning of a successful career as a project manager and want to master the craft to perfection? Do you need more guidance for managing a team? Do you want to independently manage a sub-project? Do you want a sharp demarcation of the contract and the project approach?
This training stands for craftsmanship and the achievement of the globally accepted IPMA Level D certification. You get tips for agreement on assignments, for systematically addressing your project and leading (coaching) your project team in the right way. You will learn this skills in appropriate exercise.
Moreover, all the IPMA Level D exam relevant topics from NCB3 are discussed. In short, you learn the trade and certification at one time.
The Vocational Training Project Management IPMA Level D offers a range of knowledge, understanding and skills for the professional and structured management of (sub)projects. You learn to translate questions from the organization into activities, to draw up a comprehensive plan to motivate and manage your team and adequately report on the progress.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use a planned aproach to work
- Translate questions, problems and opportunities into a concrete task
- Set up a plan, monitor and report on progress
- Provide control and to leadership to your team
- Deal with conflicts within the project
- Facilitate good communication within the team and with the project environment
- Prepare for the IPMA Level D theory test
The exam is not included in the training. If you want to do the exam, please book it via IPMA Nederland.
Who should attend IPMA-D Projectmanagement training
The training is aimed at employees who lead (partial) projects of a limited scope. Professionals with limited experience but with knowledge of working in projects and with the ambition to develop as a project-leader.
We expect participants to have at least experience of working in project teams. Moreover, we expect that they have the basic skills for communication, conversation and personal time management.
We expect the participants to have at least an MBO level of thinking and working and have experience with working in project teams. Moreover, we expect that they have the basic skills for communication, interviewing and personal time management.
The Training Project Management IPMA level D offers a range of knowledge, insight and skills for the professional and structured management of (sub) projects. You learn how to translate questions from the organization into assignments, draw up a well-considered plan, motivate and manage your team and adequately report on the progress.
Afterwards you are able to:
- Plan to translate Questions, problems and opportunities into a clearly defined assignment. Draw up a plan,
- monitor progress and report on management and leadership of your team To deal with conflict situations within the project Good communication within the team and to facilitate the project environment Prepare yourself specifically for the IPMA level D theory exam
RelatedFields of ExpertiseProject management
e-CF competences with this course
At Capgemini Academy we believe in transparency and clarity in the training landscape. That is why, in the table below, we show you to which e-CF competence this training or certification contributes. For more information about how to use the e-Competence Framework read more here. If you want to know how you can apply the e-CF within your organization, read more on this page.
e-Competence Level 1 2 3 4 5 A.4.Product/Service Planning E.2.Project and Portfolio Management