- Training codeASLFSpoken LanguageDutchLanguage MaterialsDutchDayparts4Price€1.000,00excl. VAT No extra costs.
Book ASL® Foundation training including exam voucher now
This course will mostly take place in a group setting. We use several learning methods to help you obtain the knowledge, give you helpful insights and get you inspired. Check the Spoken Language on the left for language info.
- 29-4-2021Online VirtualThu29-04-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van LieshoutFri30-04-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van Lieshout
- 19-7-2021Online VirtualMon19-07-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van LieshoutTue20-07-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van Lieshout
- 23-9-2021Online VirtualThu23-09-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van LieshoutFri24-09-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van Lieshout
- 22-11-2021UtrechtMon22-11-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van LieshoutTue23-11-2109:00 - 16:30Ton van Lieshout
- 1-2-2022UtrechtTue01-02-2209:00 - 16:30Ton van LieshoutWed02-02-2209:00 - 16:30Ton van Lieshout
ASL® Foundation training including exam voucher10
- 7-4-2022UtrechtThu07-04-2218:30 - 21:30Ton van LieshoutThu14-04-2218:30 - 21:30Ton van LieshoutThu21-04-2218:30 - 21:30Ton van LieshoutThu28-04-2218:30 - 21:30Ton van Lieshout
What is ASL® Foundation training including exam voucher
Most companies spend a lot of money and time on application management. ASL® can help to improve application support & maintenance processes. This also helps improving the business and IT alignment. In this way ASL helps you to create more added value for the business and continuity for the support organization.
After this training course you understand the Application Services Library (ASL®) process framework for application management. You know the ASL® framework, encompassing the best way to manage and execute Application Support management in day-to-day practice. You are able to use the ASL® framework to improve business processes and the alignment of business and IT, thus creating added value for the organization.
This training includes a voucher for the official, internationally recognized exam.
The costs of the exam voucher are included in the price of the training. Shortly after the start of the training you will receive a voucher with which you can reserve your exam.
You can make a reservation for one of our exam days or book an online exam at a time and place of your choice. Bear in mind that you must plan your exam at least 5 working days in advance.
For more info check: https://academy.capgemini.nl/en/topic/exams-capgemini-academy
Who should attend the ASL® Foundation training including exam voucher
The ASL® foundation training is important for anyone working in a role in the domain of application management or has an interest in it.
You work for example as:
Functional Application Manager
Technical Application Manager
- Test specialist
- Team manager
- Project manager
No entry level applies to this training.
Objectives of this training are:
- recognizing the increasing importance of application management
- gain insight into the position of application management compared to the other management areas
- gain insight into the process approach to the business organization
- gain insight into the relationship of ASL2 with other methods such as ITIL, CMM and DSDM
- familiarize yourself with ASL2 terminology
- Exam duration (minutes): 60 min
- % extra time for non-native speakers: 25%
- Number of exam questions: 40
- Minimum to pass out of total questions: 26
- Exam style: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
RelatedFields of ExpertiseIT Service Management & BIM
e-CF competences with this course
At Capgemini Academy we believe in transparency and clarity in the training landscape. That is why, in the table below, we show you to which e-CF competence this training or certification contributes. For more information about how to use the e-Competence Framework read more here. If you want to know how you can apply the e-CF within your organization, read more on this page.
e-Competence Level 1 2 3 4 5 A.6.Application Design B.1.Application Development B.3.Testing B.5.Document Production C.1.User Support D.8.Contract Management