Search within field of expertise
Learning plan IT Service Management
Why do we need Information Management and Application ManagementOrganizations need to rely on an IT service that supports their processes well. With the increasing importance of ICT in the business, the demands of customers in the IT services are rising. Think of high availability, always the right capacity, optimization of costs, flexibility, appropriate support and a short time-to-market.Click on "Learning Plan IT Service Management" for our full curriculum.
IT Service Management (ITSM)According to ITIL IT Service management is the implementation and management of quality IT services that meet the needs of the business. IT service management is performed by IT service providers through an appropriate mix of people, process and information technology.So ITSM is about delivering efficient and effective IT solutions that add value to the customers.
ITIL®ITIL is an abbreviation of Information Technologie Infrastructure Library. ITIL is a set of best-practice publications for IT service management. ITIL gives guidance on the provision of quality IT services and the processes, functions and other capabilities needed to support them. The ITIL framework is based on a service lifecycle and consists of five lifecycle stages, each of which has its own supporting publication.
ASL®ASL is an abbreviation of Application Services Library. ASL is a vendor-independent library for the implementation of application management. The library consists of publications on the process model for application management and a large number of best practices, white papers, articles and presentations. ASL aims to professionalize the field of application management.The standardized approach of ASL contributes to the professionalization of the application management organization and facilitates a more efficient and cost effective way of working. One of the main advantages of ASL is that it is a common terminology and reference framework for the domain of application management allowing better cooperation between the parties concerned.
Training coursesCapgemini Academy provides numerous training courses related to IT Service management. For ASL we have the Anytime Anyplace training course that is entirely available in the English language. For ITIL training courses all course material is in English. For ASL we also have English course material available. However the scheduled sessions in our office are usually scheduled with Dutch as the spoken language. If you are interested in English classroom training courses please contact our customer service department.All our training courses are provided by experienced trainers that speak English.
- ASL® Foundation
- ASL® Foundation - Exam
- ITIL® Foundation
- ITIL® Foundation - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL® Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Operation Support and Analysis
- ITIL® Intermediate: Operation Support and Analysis - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Planning Protection and Optimization
- ITIL® Intermediate: Planning Protection and Optimization - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Release Control and Validation - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Release, Control and Validation
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Design
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Design - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Operation
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Operation - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy - Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition - Exam
- ITIL® Practitioner
- ITIL® Practitioner - Exam
IT Service Management
Tailored Training Courses & Incompany
Tailored Training Courses The option to tailor training courses to specific needs enables you as employer or manager to arrange a specific course for your employees on a location...