AnyTime AnyPlace Examens PeoplecertMany exams can be done time and place independently at Capgemini Academy.
At home, at work or in another place that is suitable for you.
All you have to do is book your exam, register and take the exam.
How does the exam work?
The exam is webproctored. This means that you take the exam at a time and place of your choice. With your own laptop or PC and under the supervision of a web proctor (video invigilator). The webproctor ensures that the exam runs correctly.
To ensure the smooth running of the exam, we advise you to test at least 2 days in advance whether your laptop or PC, the connection at the location where you want to take the exam and the relevant room meet the requirements.
Exam procedure AnyTime AnyPlace exams for Peoplecert
- After booking you will receive a voucher from Capgemini Academy and proceed as follows:
- Go to the Peoplecert website
- Create a profile
- After registering or logging in, you will see an inputbox labeled "Have an Exam Code from your Training Organisation? If so, enter it here:"
- Enter the voucher code you received from Capgemini Academy here and confirm
- Fill in the other fields
- Select the date and time for the exam, available times will be displayed
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details of the exam procedure
- Surf to the website in the email on the date and time of your exam
- The webproctor will go through the exam procedure with you
- You take the exam
- After the exam you will immediately see the results
For detailed instructions and a step-by-step guide, visit: https://www.peoplecert.org/exams-peoplecert-online-proctoring-windows