Books and exams Peoplecert
A book voucher and an exam voucher?With PeopleCert, all courses come with a voucher for a digital book (official guide) and a digital exam. This voucher is combined and will be sent to you by PeopleCert.To be well prepared for your training, you need to register as soon as you receive the voucher and download the official Guide as an e-book. You will need this guide during your course.How to register and download you can read in the e-Book for every learner document.On this PeopleCert page you find a video and an extensive descriptioin of the steps to take in order to do you exam: https://www.peoplecert.org/exams-peoplecert-online-proctoring-windows
How does the exam work?
The exam is webproctored. This means that you take the exam at a time and place of your choice. With your own laptop or PC and under the supervision of a web proctor (video invigilator). The webproctor ensures that the exam runs correctly.
To ensure the smooth running of the exam, we advise you to test at least 2 days in advance whether your laptop or PC, the connection at the location where you want to take the exam and the relevant room meet the requirements.
Check here if your device is suitable to take the exam: https://download.peoplecert.org/ExamShield/Install.aspx. Now you can also download Exam Shield by PeopleCert from the Microsoft Store
Exam procedure exams for Peoplecert
- After booking you will receive a voucher from PeopleCert and proceed as follows:
- Go to the Peoplecert website
- Create a profile
- After registering or logging in, you will see an inputbox labeled "Have an Exam Code from your Training Organisation? If so, enter it here:"
- Enter the voucher code you received here and confirm
- Fill in the other fields
- Select the date and time for the exam, available times will be displayed
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details of the exam procedure
- Surf to the website in the email on the date and time of your exam
- The webproctor will go through the exam procedure with you
- You take the exam
- After the exam you will immediately see the results
For detailed instructions and a step-by-step guide, visit: https://www.peoplecert.org/exams-peoplecert-online-proctoring-windows
If you would like to appeal the result of your exam, please read our complaints policy and contact us. Should this not lead to a satisfactory result, you may contact PeopleCert.