Follow a BABOK training at Capgemini Academy
Do you want to specialize (further) in Business Analysis? Then you really cannot ignore the standard work for business analysts: the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK). BABOK is a tool to further standardize and professionalize your way of working as a business analyst, with the ultimate goal of certification. Capgemini Academy offers various specialized BABOK training courses.
Why Capgemini Academy?
- Part of one of the largest, most innovative IT service providers worldwide
- Large training offer: both fully online and available in class
- Most training courses include certification and exam
- Trainers with passion, didactic skills and a good dose of practical experience as an IT professional
- Our students rate our training courses with an average of 8.6
Classroom, online, blended and in-company
Capgemini Academy offers its training in a wide variety of formats. Of course, you can choose from classroom, online or blended, but often you can also follow your training 'In Company'. So within the walls of your own organization. To make the training sessions even more fun and to ensure that you get even more return from your training hours, we use various tools and methods. Think of video, games, quizzes, webinars and use of practical cases. And if you still have questions after your training? Our trainers are happy to help you.
Which BABOK training courses do we offer?
We have an extensive portfolio of BA courses, some examples are:
- BABOK Foundation: introduction in key terminology and structure of BABOK Business Analysis
- BABOK Practitioner: deepening your BABOK knowledge, the internationally recognized BA standard
- BABOK ECBA exam training: specific exam preparation for the ‘Entry level Certificate on Business Analysis’
Who are these Business Analysis training courses for?
For both business analysts and other employees within the organization who work with analysts who use BABOK. Think of:
- Business analysts (junior, mid-level, senior)
- Information analysts
- Product owners
- Project managers
- System analysts
- System developers
Our Business Analysis lead trainers
Our trainers are specialists in their field. They are trained, fully certified, are part of a professional group and often have hands-on experience. They love nothing more than sharing their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm with you and are able to link theory to practice like no other. Let's introduce them:
Rik Bouma: Trainer BABOK
“The BABOK Guide gives me tools to improve my own work as an analyst. In my training courses I enjoy sharing that experience: making the connection between your own practice and 'boring' theory.”
In our BABOK ECBA exam training you work towards an exam and certificate. The other BABOK training courses focus on acquiring knowledge and deepening your BABOK knowledge. You will find more information about this on the detail pages of the training courses.