The organization and improvement of business processes is the focus of the business analyst. Business processes are constantly changing, and should offer a maximum contribution to achieving the objectives of your company. IT is often one of the main instruments for implementing business processes effectively and efficiently. Read more.
Search within field of expertise
Learning plan Business Analysis
Why Business AnalysisThe organization and improvement of business processes is the focus of the business analyst. Business processes are constantly changing, and should offer a maximum contribution to achieving the objectives of your company. IT is often one of the main instruments for implementing business processes effectively and efficiently.Drastic changes within IT such as Outsourcing Right Shoring and the Service Oriented Enterprise currently lead to an increased focus on the business and its processes. Just as more attention to the question: how can an organization best deploy and control it’s IT.Click on Learing plan Business Analysis above for our full curriculum.
Trends and all you want to know about Business Analysis
Business Analyse is a large and complex area of expertise. Lots of developments are happening. Capgemini Academy and Exin have developed a whitepaper explaining the importance of this area of expertise and the current trends Also this whitepaper shows an overview and comparisson of teh different certifications. Download this whitepaper.
Learn from our Business Analysis experienceCapgemini has developed a powerful method for Business Analysis called Semba (Structured Expert Method for Business Analysis). Within this method all knowledge and experience of Capgemini Business Analists have been brought together. Internationally, we offer two courses in the open roster in Business Analysis.Business Process Management (BPM) is discipline which develops and grows very fast. Our view on BPM is that it is a management discipline aimed at desiging and governing Business Processes. The primary goal of BPM is desiging, monitoring and continuoal improvement of the business processes. BPM supports the delivery of the organizational strategy by making the business processes transparant, flexible, efficient and effective. Meanwhile it it drives improvement. To do this, more and more, internationally acknowledged methods like Lean and Six Sigma are used.
- Awareness Cloud Computing
- BABOK requirements specification
- BABOK® Foundation
- BABOK® Practitioner
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis Exam
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes Exam
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering Exam
- BCS Practitioner in Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Practitioner in Modelling Business Processes
- BCS Practitioner in Requirements Engineering
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Business Function Modeling
- Business Information Planning
- Business Process Modeling
- Conceptual Data Modelling
- Impact analysis
- Lean IT Foundation
- Lean IT Foundation - Exam
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Structured Expert Method for Business Analysis (SEMBA) - Foundation
- Structured Expert Method for Business Analysis (SEMBA) - Practitioner
Tailored Training Courses & Incompany
Tailored Training Courses The option to tailor training courses to specific needs enables you as employer or manager to arrange a specific course for your employees on a location...