Follow a BCS training at Capgemini Academy
Do you have knowledge of Business Analysis and do you also want to be able to demonstrate this? At Capgemini you can obtain your BCS certification in no time. These are official, internationally recognized certificates with which you take your competence in Business Analysis to a higher level. Our training courses are available for all levels and are given by seasoned trainers from the field. They use the official BCS documentation and prepare you for your BCS exam(s).
Why choose Capgemini Academy?
- We are part of one of the largest and most innovative IT service providers in the world
- We have a cutting edge portfolio which we provide to you both in the class room and online
- Most of our courses include an (official) exam and certification
- Our trainers are experienced IT-professionals who combine years of teaching experience with a passion for everything IT
- Our students award us with a 8.6/10 on average
Classroom, online, blended and in-company
Capgemini Academy offers its training in a wide variety of formats. Of course, you can choose from classroom, online or blended, but often you can also follow your training 'In Company'. So within the walls of your own organization. To make the training sessions even more fun and to ensure that you get even more return from your training hours, we use various tools and methods. Think of video, games, quizzes, webinars and use of practical cases. And if you still have questions after your training? Our trainers are happy to help you.
BCS stands for British Computer Society: a non-profit organization and renowned examination institute that, among other things, designs standards for the IT business. Do you want to prove your knowledge of Business Analysis and grow within this field? Then a BCS certificate should not be missing. Our theoretical training courses teach you how to translate Business Analysis knowledge into the BCS models used, so that you are optimally prepared for the associated exams.
Which BCS training courses do we offer?
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis training: broad, general training
- BCS Practitioner in Business Analysis Practice training: practical, in-depth training
- BCS Practitioner in Modeling Business Processes: applying BCS activities related to process modeling and analysis
- BCS Practitioner in Requirements Engineering training: applying BCS activities related to requirements engineering
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis Exam Preparation training: preparation for internationally recognized BCS standard
Who are our BCS trainings for?
For anyone who wants to demonstrate their knowledge of Business Analysis by obtaining internationally recognized certification. Think of:
- Business analysts (junior, medior and senior)
- Information analysts
- Product owners
- Project leaders
- Systems Analysts
- System developers
Our BCS trainers
Our trainers are specialists in their field. They are fully certified, are part of a professional group and often have hands-on experience. They love nothing more than sharing their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm with you and are able to link theory to practice like no other. Let's introduce one of them:
John Ouderdorp: Trainer Business Analysis and Requirements Analysis
“I want people not only to know the material, but also to really understand it.”
All our BCS training courses include official certification. For more information, see the detail pages of these courses.